HOME OPEN - Saturday 26th May 11:30am-12:00pm!
Create your own wealth with this character inspired art deco home, full to the brim of original features including lead light doors and windows, beautiful fireplace, plate rails, elegant polished floorboards and soaring high ornate ceilings. Offering a fantastic space to live in and inspire you, all on a spacious 410sqm block with R.O.W access and an R40 zoning.
Getting out and about is easy in this excellent location with Smiths Lake Reserve just at the end of your street, you're also just around the corner from Beatty Park Leisure Centre and Charles Veryard Reserve. For those that love inner-city living you're within walking distance to the buzzing Angove St strip, North Perth Plaza and North Perth Primary School, making this positioning almost unbeatable!
This 1930's original "Western Power" home represents exceptional value for the North Perth area and this exclusive opportunity offers -
• 410sqm block with R.O.W access and an R40 zoning
• Gorgeous art deco facade and enclosed front gardens
• Stunning formal living / dining room with feature fireplace and lead light bay windows
• Contemporary kitchen offering ample cupboard space, SMEG oven and cooktop
• Spacious master bedroom with beautiful lead light bay windows
• Huge 2nd bedroom & sizeable study that could easily be converted to an en-suite
• Large contemporary bathroom with double sized shower
• Big patio and backyard offering plenty of space for renovations
• Exquisite high ornate ceilings, lead light doors and windows throughout
• Elegant polished timber floorboards and plate rails
• Split system air conditioning units throughout