HOME OPEN SATURDAY 21ST APRIL 1:00-1:30PM!!
Looking for a home with some serious WOW factor? Your search is over with this gorgeous 1940's character home that is oozing with charm. Incredibly renovated throughout, with special care put into restoring stunning original features and combining that with luxurious contemporary renovations, this will have you eager to see more.
This location is absolutely ideal! Right across from Kyilla Primary, watch the kids walk to school from your front door, take a stroll through the divine Kyilla Farmers Markets on a Saturday morning, sipping your coffee, gathering beautiful fresh local produce and indulging in mouth watering gourmet delectable. What more could you want from this prime family friendly and community driven area.
Features of this beauty include -
• Picturesque facade and lush gardens
• Lovely double door entry
• Stunning formal living offering feature fireplace, lead light doors, gorgeous high recessed ornate ceilings and ornate cornicing
• Diving open plan kitchen and dining area
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 40mm stone benchtops with waterfall edge, glass splashback and plenty of cupboard space
• Large master bedroom with built in robes and air conditioning
• Spacious 2nd bedroom with air conditioning and built in robes
• 3rd bedroom or optional study with air conditioning
• Newly renovated bathroom including quality finishes
• Huge renovated laundry space with extra W.C.
• Entertaining alfresco at the rear with newly installed patio
• Split system air conditioning units throughout the home
• Modern central light fittings, perfectly selected for each room
• Elegant polished timber floorboards throughout
• Magnificent high ornate ceilings and cornice work
• Attic installed offering excellent additional storage space
• Deluxe white window shutters to living and dining
• Kyilla Primary School and Farmers Market across the road
• 1.8 km to Angove St cafe strip
• 2.7km to Dogswamp & Flinders Square Shopping Centre
• 2.5km to Beatty Park Leisure Centre
• 4.5km to Perth CBD
• Easy access to public transport
• Your choice of amazing local shops and restaurants
YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!