HOME OPEN SUNDAY 25TH FEBRUARY 1.30PM-2.15PM
This impressive near new quality double storey home has been built with family comfort in mind. The intelligent modern design makes optimum use of this street front block on one of Bayswater's most prized pockets on the Inglewood border.
You will fall in love with the expansive open plan living, family, dining and kitchen. Large quality sliding doors lead you out to your very generously sized alfresco and easy maintained backyard.
This extremely functional home will provide for your families modern needs and allows space to entertain family and friends in comfort.
Incredibly well located close to host of amenities, transport including Meltham train station, schools, shopping and Beaufort Street eateries & entertainment precinct.
There is much that will excite at 18B Salisbury Street..
Home consists of:
• Welcoming entry hallway
• 4 spacious bedrooms, large WIR to main bedroom
• 3 bathrooms, including ensuite and semi-ensuite
• 4 WC's, including ground floor powder room
• Large double garage, with shopping access & separate access to rear of property
• Good size storeroom
• Ability to utilise 4th bedroom as study or theatre
• Huge Open plan dining, living and family areas
• Amazing fully equipped chef's kitchen with extensive cupboard space
• Spacious modern alfresco with room for outdoor kitchen
• Landscaped easy maintenance gardens
• Generously sized laundry & linen cupboard
• Quality aluminium windows & doors, huge alfresco slider
• Crimsafe screens throughout opening windows & doors
• Fully equipped kitchen with 6 gas burner stove top
• Individual reverse cycle air-conditioning (heating & cooling) to all bedrooms & living
• Extra wide and high ceiling garage allows for large vehicles & storage
• Quality wide solid bamboo stairs leading to upper floor
• Bamboo flooring throughout, exception of wet areas
• Security alarm system
• Floor and wall tiles to wet areas
• Additional storage under stairwell
• Large breakfast bar
• Garden shed
Check out the floor plan!
Call Marco to view this property.
SHIRE RATES: $2,283 WATER RATES: $1,430