A 1945 CLASSIC, IRREPLACEABLE VALUE!!
Amongst this evergreen tree lined street you will discover this 1945 Classic built by craftsman of yesteryear, beautifully extended and renovated throughout by artisans of today this gorgeous home brings together a seamless lifestyle where were old meets new to provide the elegance and practicality of everyday living.
Stunning wide polished floorboards and classic Victorian style skirting boards lead you through the wide hallway to the spacious light filled living areas with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and soaring ceilings provide a comfortable ambiance for the whole family. For your private moments you can relax in the large double size bedrooms while simply resting or reading a book or escape from your busy lifestyle into the fully tiled bathroom and slip into the warm bathtub and let all your stress of the day disappear. Your family and friends will be envious when they discover your gourmet chefs open plan kitchen and dining featuring stone benchtops, modern appliances and room for the largest of double door fridge. All this opens out to the undercover north facing back yard ensuring you get the best of entertaining all year round.
The double remote garage off the sealed right of way gives you and your family comfort and security coming home at any time of the day especially on the weekends when you can relax and enjoy the comforts of this home knowing that the low maintenance reticulated gardens only need minimal attention during every season.
This superb location is second to none and offers endless amenities right at your doorstep including, walking distance to the highly regarded Kyilla Primary School and its infamous weekend Farmers Markets, the cosmopolitan Angove St cafe strip and a choice of specialty boutiques at the North Perth Plaza. In the evening treat yourselves to a dinner or date night at any of the wonderful local bars and restaurants knowing that home is just around the corner.
If you are looking for a home where you, your family and friends can grow together surrounded by the safety of inner city suburb living then you must come and see this home.
• Elevated 491sqm block with double garage parking via R.O.W access
• Beautifully presented front manicured gardens, striking elevation and front verandah
• Grand entrance with glorious polished floorboards and high ceilings, setting the tone for the home
• Large master bedroom with full wall built in robes and drop down feature lighting
• Additional bedrooms are all double size
• Modern bathroom complete with full height tiling, separate bath and shower as well as quality finishes
• Magnificent formal living room with built in study space
• Spectacular open plan kitchen / living / dining area leading out to alfresco and backyard
• Gourmet chefs kitchen that features 40mm stone benchtops, stainless steel 900mm oven and cooktop
• Long breakfast bar with beautiful drop down pendant lighting
• Fantastic North Facing backyard, offering covered entertaining area, reliable composite decking and retractable blinds overlooking grassed play area for the kids or pets
• Soaring high ceilings and elegant polished floorboards
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• 2 x W.C's
• Additional parking at the front of the home