On the border of Menora and Mount Lawley and right in the heart of this buzzing cosmopolitan area, this great central location offers close proximity to great local cafes, restaurants, wine bars, boutique shopping and public transport.
Offering a generous open floor plan and set in a well maintained complex with quiet surroundings, this beautifully presented townhouse is ideal for a first home buyer, investor or those simply looking for a superb space in a sensational inner-city location.
Features of this sensational home includes
• A huge 84sqm of internal living space
• Light & bright open plan living / dining area
• Large kitchen with ample storage & bench space
• Fantastic covered alfresco / courtyard, an ideal entertaining space
• Master bedroom with full wardrobe fit out
• Spacious 2nd bedroom with BIR
• Well presented upstairs bathroom
• Split system air conditioning units throughout
• Big laundry with direct garage access
• Secure garage parking
• 1.3km to Angove St cafe strip
• 1.5km to Beaufort St strip
• 1.5km to Edith Cowan University
• 2.5km to Mount Lawley Train Station
• 1.7km to Hyde Park
• 3.5km to Perth CBD
• 2.7km to Beatty Park Leisure Centre
• Excellent access to public transport
TAKE YOUR OPPORTUNITY!!