Enjoy being surrounded by a plethora of inner-city delights from the buzzing districts of North Perth, Mount Lawley, Leederville and Mount Hawthorn; well known for their amazing cafes, restaurants, wine bars and boutique shopping, while also getting to be part of a sensational community and family driven suburb you really are spoilt for choice.
Set on a larger than most, 540sqm block and centrally located, this solid 1980's property is perfect for those looking for a home that is move in ready, yet also offers the opportunity to make it your own. Freshly rejuvenated for sale with new carpets, paint and window treatments, combined with a great flexible floor plan, this is certainly one to buy.
What is great about this home is -
• Large sunken formal living room
• Spacious open dining with plenty of light
• Big kitchen offering ample cupboard space
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
• Huge main bathroom with full height tiling
• Laundry with BONUS additional shower and W.C
• Huge back garden and enclosed patio
• Lock up garage, storage shed and plenty of parking
• 300m to Kyilla Primary School and their famous Farmers Market
• 3.1km to Mount Lawley High School
• 1.2km to The Mezz Mount Hawthorn
• 1.6km to Angove St cafe strip
• 600m to Hobart St cafe and playground
• 1.2km to Flinders Square Shopping Centre
• 2.4km to Beatty Park Leisure Centre
• 2.8km to Hyde Park
• 3.7km to Beaufort St Mt Lawley
• Easy access to public transport
• Your choice of amazing local shops and restaurants
MAKE IT YOUR OWN!!