HOME OPEN SUNDAY 4TH DECEMBER 12.45PM - 1.30PM
Set high on the hill of one of North Perth's most sought after streets, this pretty urban character home is filled with opportunity. A home with warm beauty will grab both your attention and heart.
This solid home built in 1925 with beautiful bones and a rare spacious floorplan is still filled with plenty of original character features. Two fireplaces, wide jarrah floorboards, high ceilings, wide skirting boards and picture rails are just some of the delights this home has to show you.
The kitchen/dining is large and modern with a beautiful outlook onto the established gardens, and a door leading to the wrap around verandah overlooking the garden. Sit out under the trees or under the verandah to enjoy the North facing backyard.
The light and bright living room extension, constructed in the eighties, overlooks the backyard gardens and opens onto the verandah. It is a cosy room which catches the winter Northern sun light.
This home is ripe for a new lease of life either now or later, without the need for a costly extension.
Whilst there is plenty of room on this R30/40 zoned 490 sqm block to create your dream home if you did choose to extend, you may just be content to paint and prosper under the ample existing roof line.
* 3 / 4 spacious bedrooms, option for two living areas and 3 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms
* Large modern kitchen
* Family room extension
* Garden shed
* 2 fireplaces
* Original wide jarrah floorboards
* High ceilings
* Wide skirting boards
* Beautiful entry fretwork
* Established garden with ornamental trees
* Verandah over looking gardens
* North facing backyard
- North Perth Primary School - approx 750 metres (Within Boundary)
- Perth College
- Trinity College
- Perth Modern School
- Mount Lawley Senior High School - approx 1.5 km away (Within Boundary)
- ECU - approx 1.3km away
* Bus 350 metres to Charles Street bus stop and 330 metres to Fitzgerald Street bus stop
* Cafe strip on Angove St, Oxford St or Scarborough Beach Road. You choose!
* Kyilla Farmers Market Approx 700m
* Beatty Park
* Loftus Recreation Centre
* North Perth Community Garden
* North Perth Tennis Club
* North Perth Mens shed
* North Perth Bowling Club
* Woodville Reserve Approx 350m
Louise Simonette from Paragon Property is delighted to offer this beautiful old lady for sale.
FALL IN LOVE!