This 1950's classic home is brilliantly set in one of the areas finest streets. Mount Hawthorn is a spectacular buzzing suburb with a wonderful mixture of family focused living and cosmopolitan inner city lifestyle. The area offers dynamic cafe's, restaurants, bars and boutique shopping strips, along with having a great local school, fantastic local parks and great community driven activities, making this a truly enviable location.
A true original character home, on a sizeable 463sqm corner block, represents the ultimate in opportunity. With a flexible layout including spacious bedrooms, large open kitchen and living room and a huge back garden, the opportunities are endless.
Get the creative juices flowing, renovate and extend or demolish and build your magnificent dream home, the choice is yours!
Features of your new home -
- 463sqm corner block
- 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms and a study
- Original timber cabinetry throughout
- Large kitchen with meals area
- Spacious formal living room with gas fireplace
- A/C in the living room and back bedroom
- Vertical/venetian blinds on all windows
- Huge garage/workshop at the rear of the property
- Separate internal laundry and separate WC
- Storage cupboard in the hallway
- Large patio and garden space, perfect for entertaining
- Side entrance off Hobart Street
- 280m to Hobart Street Deli
- 550m to The Mezz Shopping Centre
- 190m to nearest bus stop
- 700m to the Oxford Hotel
- 1.0km to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
- 1.1km to Kyilla Primary School