This charismatic 2 bedroom love shack is oozing charm and although in a very good liveable condition, has the potential for its 1940's character to be rejuvenated with the substantial 670 sqm of land allowing for any additions you may require to cater for your family's needs.
In a premium Bayswater location, on an elevated gorgeous picturesque tree lined cul-de-sac street. Enjoy lazy days sitting on your front veranda watching the world go by.
The R25 zoning also gives the potential for further development of the site.
There's a lot to love at 12 Wisbech Street;
• 2 bedroom, plus sleep out study
• 1 bathroom, 2 WC
• Large separated family / lounge
• Generous kitchen / meals area
• Substantial laundry
• Huge powered workshop / shed
• Side access to rear of property and workshop
• 3 split airconditioning units throughout the home
• High decorative ceilings
• Jarrah timber floors
Call Marco to inspect this timeless classic.